It is my personal commitment to keep you informed, provide prompt follow up, act as your resource to all services, fairly represent your interests, and to do everything I can to make the process go smoothly for you.
Buyer Agency – Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a buyer’s representative?
What services are provided by a buyer’s representative?
How do I find a buyer’s representative in my area?
What is the standard compensation structure for real estate professionals?
What services can I expect to receive?
Will I pay more to be represented as a buyer?
Can I avoid real estate commissions altogether and buy directly from a seller?
What is the best way to search for homes online?
How much house can I afford?
What’s the difference between being pre-qualified and pre-approved for a mortgage?
What are the advantages of being pre-approved?
Financing – The most important part of financing is your knowledge of the options available:
• How much mortgage can I afford?
• What down payment is needed?
• What is the difference between pre-qualification, pre-approval and approval?
• What interest rates are available?
• What is mortgage insurance and is it required?
• What type of documentation will I need?
• How do 15- vs. 30-year terms compare?
• What are points and do I pay them?
• What is the difference between a fixed rate mortgage and an adjustable rate mortgage?
• What closing costs will I incur?
• What is being “locked-in?”
• How long will the mortgage process take?
• What is included in a mortgage payment?
• What would the payments be?
• When would the payments begin?
Ready to buy a home?
Call me at 540.533.7453, or complete the form below. I'm looking forward to helping with your real estate needs.
Thank you for the email, we'll get back to you shortly